Restaurants And Dining Options At The Mandalay Bay In Las Vegas
List of restaurants and dining options at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas
- Aureole – High-end steakhouse and seafood restaurant.
- Border Grill – Mexican-inspired dishes and drinks.
- Fleur by Hubert Keller – French-inspired restaurant.
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar – American comfort food and live music.
- Mizuya – Japanese restaurant with a sushi bar.
- Red Square – Russian-themed restaurant and bar.
- Ri Ra Irish Pub – Irish pub with a variety of drinks and pub fare.
- The Bayside Buffet – Buffet-style dining with a variety of international dishes.
- The Burger Lounge – Casual burger and sandwich restaurant.
- The Foundation Room – Upscale restaurant and lounge with a variety of dishes and drinks.
- The Poolside Cafe – Casual cafe with sandwiches, burgers, and other casual fare.
- The Sports Book Grill – Sports bar with a variety of drinks and pub fare.
- The West Wing Bar – Upscale bar with a variety of cocktails and small plates.
- The Wave – Cocktail bar with a variety of drinks and small plates.
In addition to these dining options, the Mandalay Bay Casino is also home to the Mandalay Place, a two-level shopping mall that is home to over 30 stores and restaurants. The mall is located between the Mandalay Bay and Luxor hotels, and is easily accessible from the Las Vegas Strip.